terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2018

BUTTERFLIES

BUTTERFLIES

I see in this sky a colorful spot,

A distracted fairy, beyond illusion;

Perhaps in the uncertain pursuit of an inhibited bridle,

May I gently carry you in the vastness Alba.

In a disconnected flight there goes the fragile being,

Seeking a moment of light and heat;

In search of a garden, flowery where to live,

Where eternity some call a flower.

His flight is complex, it looks like a child,

Playing in the future, smiling with fate;

I see, and I see well, in the peace that love reaches,

The beautiful butterflies, in the boy's laughter.

Also I am a boy, and I want butterflies,

Flying in my mind, maybe in my soul;

And this love that I have, this violent eagerness,

Singelas violets, in the peace that reaches here.

J.L.BORGES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário